How We Help
Trade 196’s eCommerce team can compliment your existing staff or provide a complete outsourced end2end solution. Whether you’d prefer a cautious staged approach to trial a new market or require a fully outsourced eCommerce team to really push forward and take market share, we can help.
We only take on a limited number of clients to make sure we deliver the best possible service. Here are some of our core benefits, we provide:
1 – A specialist eCommerce team
We offer a full eCommerce service centred on your business goals and budget. We start with the planning stage to set out a comprehensive strategy and/or investigate opportunities in new markets. Then on to the implementation phase using our wide range of skills, including multilingual website design, systems development, marketing and ongoing management.
We know that our business can’t specialise in everything eCommerce. So when we can’t offer the service we’ll recommend a partner of ours who can help in specialist areas such as multi lingual call centres, currency conversion, logistics and warehousing.
2 – Greater speed to market
eCommerce can be ultra competitive, speed to market, ongoing growth and sustained improvement are key to long term profitability. Our team moves quickly creating strategies and implementations that provide measurable return on investment at each stage of the journey. For companies with existing teams our staff can work seamlessly strengthening your operation.
3 – A Cost effective service
By prioritising only the most important tasks to improve your eCommerce business we aim to offer a very cost effective use of budget. We love design but if you ask for a website redesign and the money is clearly better spent in other areas we’ll always recommend this.
With relatively low budgets our approach is to devise a strategy of ongoing monthly tasks which sees your business grow without putting too much stress on cash flow.
For larger clients the approach is similar but could include milestones with larger spends scheduled at key points during the journey to allow you to meet your goals quicker.
Whatever the approach we aim to provide a cost effective service, no matter the budget.
Whether you’re selling business to business or direct to consumer, need an individual service to supplement your existing team or require a fully outsourced eCommerce solution, we can help. Our services can either be commissioned as a comprehensive solution, or chosen à la carte.
1. Research, strategy & preparation
- Strategic planning, road maps & budget allocation
- Current business systems appraisal & efficiency recommendations
- User study & marketing opportunity investigation
- New market identification & entrance strategy
2. Build & implementation
- eCommerce web design
- Market place store design, order flow integration & management (eBay, Amazon etc)
- B2B services including drop shipping & trade only stores
- 3rd party application integrations
- Back office order and logistics efficiency improvements
- Optimised hosting & systems support
3. Daily tasks, marketing & improvement
- Support operation of all eCommerce platforms through graphics services, content creation & tech support
- Monitoring general performance (front end & back office), identification of improvements and growing customer numbers
- Undertake marketing activities including country specific social media, pay per click and email communication
4. Ongoing strategy & setting of goals
- Regular progress advisory reports to client on effectiveness, sales performance and business implications
- Determine the implications for further market growth and/or targeting of new market locations